Last updated on 5th of May 2017 by C. Hall
Bohem Brewery Ltd is a registered Company
Registration Number 09460807. London, United Kingdom
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bohem Brewery’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bohem Brewery’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bohem Brewery at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bohem Brewery’s web site are provided “as is”. Bohem Brewery makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bohem Brewery does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bohem Brewery or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bohem Brewery’s Internet site, even if Bohem Brewery or a Bohem Brewery authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bohem Brewery’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bohem Brewery does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bohem Brewery may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bohem Brewery does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bohem Brewery has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bohem Brewery of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bohem Brewery’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of London, UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Resources & Further Information
BFF Membership Agreement
This is an Agreement between YOU, the Member, and BOHEM BREWERY LTD (“us” or “we”), a company registered in England And Wales (registration number 09460807), whose registered office is at 227 Whittington Road, London, N22 8YW .
Our joining process is a web based form with email validation. By following the joining process at our website to become a Member at Bohem Friends Forever (BFF) you are accepting the terms and conditions in this Membership Agreement. On joining you will agree that you have read and accept the agreement.
- This Membership Agreement starts once you have accepted the terms during the online joining process.
- You are entitled to access and use all benefits and promotions for Members for the full duration of the membership. You will be notified via e-mail about all of them.
- You have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time without giving any reason but you must let us know you wish to do so. You may contact us through the member’s area. Using the email that you used during the online joining process
- You may opt out of email and SMS communications that we may send but if you do we cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by you not receiving BFF communications.
- You may contact us by emailing [email protected] quoting the email address that we hold for you or unsubscribe at the bottom of the last email you received.
- As a member your email address enters our monthly prize draw automatically and if you win it is your right to claim the prize within 3 months.
- You agree to comply with our T&Cs published here
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- You consent us to take and use your photograph in our premises, stall or other place during profiting from our benefits and promotions available to Members only for our marketing purposes.
- You must use our facilities and equipment in the proper manner and you must consult a member of staff if you are unsure.
- You agree to tell us of any changes to your personal details including contact information.
- You will be liable for any damage caused to our equipment or facilities through negligent use while leased to you.
- If you are a winner of our monthly prize draw you are obligated to allow Bohem Brewery to present the prize or gift certificate within two weeks of email notification received.
- Part of presenting the monthly prize or gift certification includes coming to the brewery and posing for a photograph of the presentation. You are obligated to permit us to use the photograph for marketing purposes.
- We may terminate this Agreement and cancel your Membership with immediate effect on notice to you if you breach any of the T&Cs in this event you will no longer be able to access any of our promotions, offers or benefits.
- We may communicate ‘Bohem Brewery’ and ‘BFF Members’ related information to you by email or occasionally by telephone if necessary
- We are not liable for any injury you suffer through the incorrect use of our equipment of facilities.
- We may make reasonable changes to T&Cs and to the Membership Agreement at any time.
- We will send to you email confirmation of these changes using the email address you used when you joined.
- We have the right to present the winner of the monthly prize draw with the the prize or gift certification at the brewery take a photograph of the presentation use the photograph for marketing purposes.
- We will make reasonable endeavors to make available to you the rights and privileges of Membership
- If our company closes indefinitely this Agreement will end without notice.
- Only you, the person named in the online joining process, can benefit from this Membership.
- Monthly prize draw winners are notified via email.
- Winners must contact Bohem Brewery within 14 days of receiving the email announcing the win.
- If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
- This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- You should print a copy of this Agreement for future reference.
Gift Voucher Certificate Terms and Conditions
This is an Agreement between YOU, the gift certificate bearer, and BOHEM BREWERY LTD (“us” or “we”), a company registered in England And Wales (registration number 09460807), whose registered office is at 227 Whittington Road, London, N22 8YW .
- The gift voucher is only good for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- The gift voucher will be considered null and void if the authorising seal and other authentication signs are missing or are tampered with.
- This gift voucher will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- This voucher is valid only at Bohem Brewery Ltd.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Bohem Brewery Ltd is final.
- Bohem Brewery Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Voucher redemption is required by a person of legal drinking age only. A valid photo ID is necessary to redeem the product from the brewery or on point of delivery to the bearer’s address.
- This voucher entitles the bearer to redeem the product specified herein.
- The bearer must sign an agreement to arrange the return of the equipment (keg with dispenser) within 14 days of redemption. Failing to do so will incur a £150 deposit charge which will be returned minus an admin fee of £15 once the equipment is returned without damage.